Sunday, May 22, 2011

So far, so good, still unread

I'm still plugging along. I haven't forgotten about you. I've finished reading Metatropolis edited by John Scalzi and Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris.

And I have so many more books to read. Perhaps I should set a deadline? But how would that work? I can barely read one book a month and even if I read 2 books a month it would take me 8.75 years to read all 210 books.

Eep!

That's a bit depressing when I put it that way. Almost 9 years without buying another book...

But I guess I probably have some that are so boring I couldn't finish them. So if it's not interesting by the 5th page I'll just stop reading and give it away. I might even be able to put some books in the give away pile right now. And that's why I joined www.paperbackswap.com.

I'm currently reading Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident. I learned today that Eoin Colfer, the author, is writing the 7th book of the Fowl series. Well, those will just have to wait...9 years.

Better get reading then.

No comments:

Post a Comment